2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody,
A bit in late, it's time to introduce myself, François aka niiii, 25yo, I come from France.
I own a civic Fk2 since 7months, we are totally in love... :D I also already had a 92' hatch and a mazda MX5.

2007 FK2 @ 110000km, something like 60'000miles
Type S front grill with mugen badge, mugen tankcovers and gear knob, lowered on -30(-45) ABP Spring & camber bolts... Soon : EP3 antracite wheels, type r conversion, I hope

Glad to be here :)

Here's some pics :

Bye :eek:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Bienvenue

Welcome

Greetings,
Dark Flemish

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: & :welcome4: to :civinfo: mate FK2 looks mint [smilie=coolup.gif]

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Welcome along mate, lovely FK2 and love it on those EP3 rims! I'll be coming over to France in the summer from Derby UK to Frontignon Southern France, Drove it once before in my old EJ6 coupe so now its time to do it again in my FK3 :D The roads in France are simply brilliant in comparison to ours here in the UK.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey, thanks guys :)

I have already travel to UK, the roads are not too bad, it doesn't shock me, similar to french roads IMO :D maybe you are talking about ours highway? Be careful to your speed, the roads are brillant but the cops use the megane RS :D

You are welcome in France! :D

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
I went speeding past a police officer last time i was driving down France and they didn't bother to come after me, i was doing 110mph on the 110kph millau bridge toll road when i spotted him with the speed gun, never came after me and never received any contact when back home. Is the megane RS they use unmarked?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts