2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to say hello to everybody. I have finally converted to Honda. My previous love was Renault Sport. I had a Clio 182 and have just part ex'd my Megane 225 Sport for a 2009 fn2. The first reason is because my buddy owns a Civic Jordan and lives and breathes Honda. Telling me everyday day how amazing they are. The second reason is keeping a Renault on the road was costing me an arm and a leg. I hope to be pleasantly surprised with Honda's reputation for reliability.

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Welcome. No car is perfect, but you should expect an FN2 to be better than a Renault. Any issues have probably been seen on here before, so at least you'll find the remedy.

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome matey....:cool:

·
Administrator
15,507 Posts
Welcome. No car is perfect, but you should expect an FN2 to be better than a Renault. Any issues have probably been seen on here before, so at least you'll find the remedy.
Haha, I had many problems with my fn2 and yet to find one with my rs;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank-you for the warm welcome. Can somebody advise me on a induction kit. I don't wanna spend a silly amount of money. I have looked at the HKS, do you only get the filter? Does anybody offer the full kit? Any advice would he appreciated. *****.

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
Welcome mate.
I made the same jump as you mate but from Peugeot to Honda.
I will NEVER buy another French car as long as I live!!! LOL

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi I went from a 182 to a Honda. 182 was constantly having little niggly problems.

The worst (but cheapest) was a buzzing sound coming from behind the interior light when driving on motorway. Annoyed the hell out of me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts