2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I'm a Civic driver from Germany. I'm driving a black FK2 in black. I've noticed this community by chance. We have also a site. Forum HONDA Civic ab 2006 (FK, FN, FD). I've already seen some pics out of our site. The pics with the rust on the front door.
I did nothing change on my car yet, expect of a cover for the brake light, which I made by myself. If you like to have also some of these brake light covers, please write me.

That's it.

greets Black Alien

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Hi there,

I'm a Civic driver from Germany. I'm driving a black FK2 in black. I've noticed this community by chance. We have also a site. Forum HONDA Civic ab 2006 (FK, FN, FD). I've already seen some pics out of our site. The pics with the rust on the front door.
I did nothing change on my car yet, expect of a cover for the brake light, which I made by myself. If you like to have also some of these brake light covers, please write me.

That's it.

greets Black Alien
Willkommen BA.
You might want to post a picture of the brakelight covers.
I'm sure there will be somebody interested

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I wanted to post a picture in the BUY-Thread but there I could not create a new topic.

Here are some pics of the brake light cover.

At night

The cover on the brakelight

At daylight

It is out of self-adhesive film an is bonded on the third brake light. To install the film you just have to remove a plastic cover in the boot and remove a few screws. Then you can take the brake light out of it’s position an install the film. It’s a effort of roughly ten minutes. Many civic driver in Germany and Austria ordered already this cover. So if you like to have one to, please write me a message. You get of course also a How-To for installing the cover. It costs 5 pound shipping costs included. Additionally I’d like to say that these covers are not made in china, but are handmade by me;-)

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Welcome! The brake light looks very interesting!

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Welcome and brake lights looking very good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts