2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum so thought i should introduce myself.
I have just put a deposit on a 1.4 se+ and will be picking it up this week. Its my first car and love the interior which really swayed my decision making.
Already got some great info from looking around the forum so cheers guys.

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
New to the forum so thought i should introduce myself.
I have just put a deposit on a 1.4 se+ and will be picking it up this week. Its my first car and love the interior which really swayed my decision making.
Already got some great info from looking around the forum so cheers guys.

Welcome to the site pal, the interior is one of the main reasons I bought too it is a big factor :D

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the site pal, the interior is one of the main reasons I bought too it is a big factor :D
I was originally after something faster but in comparison to the astras and golfs i had seen the civic interior was far better and much higher specced.

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome matey.....

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
+1 And the exterior styling !

Hello and welcome aboard.

Be prepared for your bank balance to take a real pounding on here ;)
That's the best advice you'll ever get !

+1

Welcome aboard fella - best look at selling the kidney now - saves time in the long run!

:worms:
:dito:

Oi, oi & welcome aboard ! ;)

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello and welcome aboard.

Be prepared for your bank balance to take a real pounding on here ;)
Think your pretty spot on with that. Its only the 1.4 so i dont think theirs much performance enhancements ill be doing but what interior and exterior mods are recommended? Small things to begin with.
Cheers for all the welcomes :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts