2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Iain from Gloucester, I brought my current Civic ES 2.2 CTDi back in March 2011, it's on a 56 plate.

I used this forum to help me identify any problems when buying it, and found alot of useful information.

This is now my 5th Honda I've owned and so far very pleased with it (I'll be even happier once my local dealership replaces the clutch). It's almost as nice to drive as my CRX mk1 I use to own.

Lastly you may of noticed my aviator not a civic but a Honda Fireblade engined kit car (Locoblade), which is an intersting toy, just need the weather to enjoy it.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Welcome along. ill keep an eye out for you and the kitcar. Im always in gloucester. Where abouts you live?

·
GC
4,438 Posts
First off, Welcome Iain. Secondly, if you lose faith with your dealer or fancy some work by people who know what they're doing, Id fully recommend Performance Autoworks in Fairford. I make the trip there to do all my work even if its not conveniently located for me.
A fellow member took up my recommendation for a clutch fit on his 2.2 and was very happy with the price and service. I understand Gloucester is big though so not sure how far they are.

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome hope you get the clutch sorted on your car ok.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts