2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, i am an admirer of the new Honda Civic.
Unfortunatelly I ordered my Civic yesterday and i will have it in JUNE 2007!!!!!!!!!
The local dealer said to my that only 20-30 Civics, HONDA GREECE is able be sold every month!!! Outrageous !!!!

I have to wait for 5 months.....

Another embarrasing thing is that the greek version doesn't have a GPS intergrated system. It is not even in their future plans. Why is that i don't know.
The sport version of the car at 1.8 without sunroof, front heated seats, dual zone A/C and xeon lights cost 22.500 euros!!! (the edition i ordered)

Anyway, even so i can't wait until summer. This car is THE dream car, i wish honda could integrate ever more powerful engine edition at 2.0 litres (maybe the accord's engine!!!???)

Nice to meet you guys!!!

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Hi and welcome, lithros.:D

A long time to wait, but well worth waiting for, and a beautiful country to do your waiting in. Shame about the sat-nav, but if you get lost there will always be a fantastic view just around the corner. ;)

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I've found that the 1.8 is quite pokey, compared to the 1.6 of my previous Civic.

.......and petrol will not be getting any cheaper!

Keep off that Metaxa!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"We old'ns don't actually drive that badly, we're the only ones with time to keep to the speed limit!"

Charles H.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi and welcome Litros. I waited 5 months for my civic a long time but worth the wait.

1.8EX ishift alabaster silver,18" altimos,r/c. bespoke leather.:) :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually not. I didn't think of that option.
You should have some connections before you do sthg like that!
Am I right? I... haven't

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
i wish honda could integrate ever more powerful engine edition at 2.0 litres (maybe the accord's engine!!!???)

Nice to meet you guys!!!
Welcome to the forum lithros..

And a Civic with a 2.0 litre engine will be available soon, the Type R :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts