2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

I"m Walt and live :D (and work :( ) in Holland.

After looking around on several fora (especially this one) I ordered my first (lease) Civic today.

It's to be a galaxy grey 2.2 i-CTDi Sport and I hope to collect it by the end of march.
I took a test drive in a 1.8 VTEC, but decided to go for the 2.2 (more torque). I drive about 50k kms a year so the investment should pay off.

I hope to enjoy the Civic for a lot of years and I'm sure that Civinfo will attribute to that in giving tips on getting the most out of it.

I wonder which car I'll like most after a couple of months, the Civic or my (own) tuned Saab 9-3 1.8t Vector (I'll put my money on the Civic).

On one hand I hope that more people will discover the new Civic, but on the other hand it's fun to draw people's attention by driving a car that's not a mass car (like a Golf, a 307 or a Leon for instance).

See you around

·
King of the rodeo
4,828 Posts
Hi Walt. Welcome to the forum, hope you find it useful and informative. I enjoyed being fairly rare for the first few months but over the last weeks and months I've been seeing more and more on the road, even so I'm still getting plenty of admiring looks! Enjoy!

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
Hello everyone

I"m Walt and live :D (and work :( ) in Holland.

After looking around on several fora (especially this one) I ordered my first (lease) Civic today.

It's to be a galaxy grey 2.2 i-CTDi Sport and I hope to collect it by the end of march.
I took a test drive in a 1.8 VTEC, but decided to go for the 2.2 (more torque). I drive about 50k kms a year so the investment should pay off.

I hope to enjoy the Civic for a lot of years and I'm sure that Civinfo will attribute to that in giving tips on getting the most out of it.

I wonder which car I'll like most after a couple of months, the Civic or my (own) tuned Saab 9-3 1.8t Vector (I'll put my money on the Civic).

On one hand I hope that more people will discover the new Civic, but on the other hand it's fun to draw people's attention by driving a car that's not a mass car (like a Golf, a 307 or a Leon for instance).

See you around
Hey Walt.......
...Welcome..u do realise u have bought the wrong colour for Holland, we thought everyone had NHB...so well done
Hope u enjoy the site

1 - 5 of 5 Posts