2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys........................just popped in to introduce myself. Just ordered a new Type R GT which hopefully arrive this weekend. It wiill be in milano Red ( the best colour ) my last 5 cars have all been black

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Just up the road in Beverley! Is yours from DeVries in Hull as when I picked mine up there was a lovely shiny red Type R next to it in the back office - I nearly went down the Milano route but a neighbour beat me to it. Hope you like it - I am sure you will.

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tat , thanks for your welcome note mate , yes the car is from DeVries in Hull .
They have just put the delivery day back by a week and i hope the wait is worth it lol

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Hi Rich 11
You managed to change your name then ;). Much better!
And soon to be a fellow type R owner :cool: Its a fantastic car shame you chose the wrong colour [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Hope the weekend comes quickly for you. Don't forget the pics

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hiya mate............no more black cars for me for a while LOL

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nearly here...........its arrived at the dealers nearly a week early and i should have it all being well by Wednesday

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can't see the colour for the amount of protective wrapping it comes in ( yes i went to have a look after it came off the transporter lol )

Wednesday lunch all being well........................not work done that day lol

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Hi Guys........................just popped in to introduce myself. Just ordered a new Type R GT which hopefully arrive this weekend. It wiill be in milano Red ( the best colour ) my last 5 cars have all been black
Well done and you picked the BESTcolour :D:D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the site, Millano is the only colour

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here she is finally guys.................................

1 - 20 of 29 Posts