2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just saying hello. I’ve got myself a Civic. It’s an 08 diesel Type S in alabaster silver.

Will be keeping the skirts dark as I think they really set the car off along with the dark roof and windows surround. Just frame the silver lovely in my opinion.

I have come from a V6 alfa so always loved the good looking drivers cars and the civic doesn’t disappoint. Certainly doesn’t have the power or noise of the alfa but the diesel torque makes things fun when i want it to be and the 40mpg just makes sense.

Only gripes at the minute is that the steering wheel/wheels just love to return to center and where is the spare wheel???? Crazy decision by Honda. Will defo be getting a space saver.

Nick

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Welcome along mate - Silver is definitely the best colour ;)

Space savers are around 100 quid a pop mate, give Gordon's or Holdcroft Honda a call and they will sort you out. If you mention that you are a member of Civinfo they might also give you a discount.

·
Civinfo Space Monkey
544 Posts
Welcome to the Madness, enjoy the car & your straight-jackets on its way! :thumbsup:

·
Onto my second Civic
469 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Alabaster silver is a great colour: dirt and any scuffs and scratches tend not to show much, and it looks fantastic when polished.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Hello fellow leics and silver type s owner!

I'll be looking out for you.

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dont forget your civinfo sticker mate ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys.

Where do you find these said stickers? Can't guarantee i'll put one on as I love the plain clean, look but you never now!

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts