2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All!

As you can guess it is a new member to the forum. My name is Paul and I live in the Northampton area.

Blah blah blah....boring stuff, house, cats, job etc.

Interesting stuff time! I drive.....

Civic 2.2 i-Ctdi ES '07 plate in beautiful black, 74,000 on the clock, fully stamped from Honda during its time on this rock and I love her, goes by the name of Bat Girl.

However..... We have had some issues of late.... I will be posting about these issues because this forum has been of massive help to me and the garage that has been sorting out the issues in the absence of anyone at Honda actually being able to think outside the box or take the words of advice from the driver or the masses of knowledge on this forum.

I do however love my car very much and despite so far costing just shy of 1,700.00 I would spend that again on her if needed.

Is it me or is there some kind of weird satisfaction of having a total pleb in an Audi sat up your rear on the motorway while you follow a truck overtaking another and then putting your foot down and watch him scratch his head and TRY to keep up with you as the turbo kicks in and 2.2 of lovely Honda engine leaves his Audi gasping to catch back up with you?

I digress, great to be on here and will no doubt be asking lots of questions if I cant find the right thread with the answers!

Yay to being here!

·
Whistlin' on a Tuesday...
1,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

As you say, this forum has a wealth of information, and is well worth becoming a supporter for, as even more info becomes available.

Glad to hear you are loving that Honda.

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts