2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, newbie here. Been viewing loads of threads and looking at some great pics over the past few days and just wanted to say what a great forum this is - loads of helpful info. I do have a query I'd like an answer to, but thought that should go in the General Discussion forum, so I'll put it in there in a few mins. See ya.

·
Registered
975 Posts
hey welcome, what car do you have?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
A Nissan Primera (don't laugh!) - but with a bit of luck in the middle of May it will be a 4 door 1.8 i-VTEC with i-SHIFT EX in Blueish Silver with Black Leather & Glass Roof (can't wait - but will have to!)

Thinking about getting an Image Pack but not sure what it consists of -just posted a query in Buying forum - with a bit of luck someone can help me make my mind up.

·
Registered
975 Posts
already replied, you will love it, i dont laugh you will just appreciate the civic so much

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Welcome Lincsman.

Can I just say that I think your colour choice is excellent!!

I'm sure you will enjoy both the site and the car.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
A warm welcome lincsman

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Hi Lincsman

Welcome to the site.

Thinking about getting an Image Pack but not sure what it consists of
According to the Civic info booklet, the "Image Pack includes painted front, rear and side skirts plus painted trunk spoiler".

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
-it will be a 4 door 1.8 i-VTEC with i-SHIFT EX .
There have been a few problems shown on Civics brought to our attention on this site but having a door missing is a new one!

Or is that an extra supplied with an 'S'?

Oh yes, welcome to the Heavenly World of Civic.

"Incest, a game the whole family can play!"

Charles H.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts