2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Firstly i would like to say what a great site for civic owners great information and comments from friendly people.
A few months ago we started our search for a new car, looking at different makes of cars and visiting different dealers most of which we were unimpressed with:[smilie=thumbsdown2:ie the salesmen letting us down, our latest visit was to a honda dealership in the scottish boarders a small family buisness where we got great service[smilie=ebil-thumbu:it is in a small town they are quite laid back friendly and nothing was to much trouble,we had a test drive in the type S and loved it and put in an order for a type S GT it will be ready end of July looking forward till then, as my user name is Insp Gadget i thought this was appropriate as i am a bit of a gadget freak and thought the new civic fitted the bill, we will be adding more acessories as and when we can afford them, meantime will enjoy all your posts thanks meantime.

Andy

Awaiting the new arrival (pacing up and down) Type S GT Vivid Blue Pearl SatNav, Reversing Camera, Mud Flaps, Carpet Mats.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Welcome to the site Gadget. Good luck with the order. Hope for your sake the delivery forecast for the Type S is more reliable than the EX w/glassroof. Care to see whose car arrives first[smilie=cheeky-grin:[COLOR=Navy]?[/COLOR]

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Be welcome Inspector !:D

I hope you will post some nice pictures of your car with the beautifull scenery of your country.

·
Registered
133 Posts
A warm welcome from Glasgow Inspector! Enjoy the site! :p

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
So YOU are the famous Inspector Gadget!

Welcome to the site.

Vivid Blue, such a great colour, 'specially when the sun shines.

Enjoy the motor, it's gonna make you smile a lot!

"I'm living so far beyond my income you could say that we are actually living apart!"

Charles H.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Hi and welcome.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts