2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, long time lurker first time poster here! Thought it was about time.. :smile:

Had my Type R GT since June of last year, got it from Soham Honda, after a few hiccups at the start, been plain sailing and absolutely loving the car.

Car on the day i got it:

Decided i wanted to start adding a few mods, went for the hondata flashpro, HKS intake, mugen spoiler, and of course the type r badge to start with. Always loved the look of the mugen spoiler.. know its not the most popular here, but i think it sets off the car nicely.

few pics of the car taken today:

Long term plan is a supercharger or turbo. Got a lot of other bits that need doing first of course.

Look forward to becoming part of the community here. ;)

·
Administrator
18,009 Posts
Hi and welcome to :civinfo:

That's a nice looking CTR you have there, BIG spoiler too :p Enjoy.

MK has been my old stompin' ground for quite a while. My office is still there but now I mostly WFH. The place is a bit like marmite ;) Do you find the folks that slate it, have never been?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi and welcome to :civinfo:

That's a nice looking CTR you have there, BIG spoiler too :p Enjoy.

MK has been my old stompin' ground for quite a while. My office is still there but now I mostly WFH. The place is a bit like marmite ;) Do you find the folks that slate it, have never been?
Tell me about it, everytime i mention to somewhere where i live its the "Oh.. you're from there".. i personally think its a great place to live, night life is a bit crap though haha!

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo - Nice Car well done

1 - 18 of 18 Posts