2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
We know a few of you are not happy with us now, and understand why.
The big move to Daventry took us offline for some time and was a lot of stress and we did not handle requests in our usual efficient, helpful manner.
Sorry!

Every customer is important to Sumo Power: From full race car builds to folk who want to buy a book...

Let us show that...

Come down and meet the team at our Open Day, 6th October at our new Daventry HQ. Banzai, Japanese Performance & Road Magazine all covering it...

You can find info here:
www.sumopower.com/blog

& why not join us on Facebook at:
www.facebook.com/SumoPower

& On Twitter @Sumo_Power?

Lots going on...

Meantime, I'm new here... anyone wanna show me about?

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Welcome! about time someone from Sumo appeared :) Im sure you are aware of the great service Caroline and a few others provided down in Rye, had some great meets down there also.

The forum has lacked any feedback, sales and support since the Rye location became the JRM/Sumo race only site. It'd be great if you could provide a similar top notch service from Daventry. Got your work cut out though, there's a big customer list on this forum including myself who have spent hundred's if not thousands over the years and had a close connection with Sumo Power in Rye.

So welcome, and get cracking ;)

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Welcome will be good to have somebody from Sumo to ask information about the products. ;-) First thing I'd like to know as I'm in the forces do you deliver to BFPO overseas addresses as I'm over in Germany?

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Nice to have sumo on board again Welcome,

The thing about your open day is you have put it on, the same weekend as 30 odd members are atteneding a meet just down the road for the BTCC at silverstone :(

Saying that if I can make it happen I will pop along

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts

The thing about your open day is you have put it on, the same weekend as 30 odd members are atteneding a meet just down the road for the BTCC at silverstone :(

I've only just spotted this thread ..... I'm wondering if a few of us could pop up Saturday afternoon from Silverstone .... its only 30 min drive

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome! about time someone from Sumo appeared :) Im sure you are aware of the great service Caroline and a few others provided down in Rye, had some great meets down there also.

The forum has lacked any feedback, sales and support since the Rye location became the JRM/Sumo race only site. It'd be great if you could provide a similar top notch service from Daventry. Got your work cut out though, there's a big customer list on this forum including myself who have spent hundred's if not thousands over the years and had a close connection with Sumo Power in Rye.

So welcome, and get cracking ;)
Thanks for the honest feedback!

We aim to surpass our achievements at Rye, now we are settled at our new base HQ in Daventry.

We appreciate all the support you have given us over the years, and will continue to do so... offering great parts at great prices.

No better way to demonstrate this than at our Open Day this Saturday... and via our FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/SumoPower

Come along and join us!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Thanks for the support.
We will be on quite late in the day, so do pop down after you've had fun at Silverstone... enjoy!

:D

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Nice to see your presence again. But perhaps you might want to check your emails and answer outstanding queries (eg mine about J's Racing lower tie bar for FD2). That would get you more brownie points than any amount of barbeques :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice to see your presence again. But perhaps you might want to check your emails and answer outstanding queries (eg mine about J's Racing lower tie bar for FD2). That would get you more brownie points than any amount of barbeques :)
We are naturally very concerned about comments relating to e-mails not being returned. Our sales staff have constant visibility to the [email protected] and [email protected] mail addresses and we strive to reply to all inbound e-mail requests on the same day they are received. To make direct contact please e-mail Ryan in sales on [email protected] or call directly on 01327 307152. Customer service is very important to us at Sumo Power...

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
We are naturally very concerned about comments relating to e-mails not being returned. Our sales staff have constant visibility to the [email protected] and [email protected] mail addresses and we strive to reply to all inbound e-mail requests on the same day they are received. To make direct contact please e-mail Ryan in sales on [email protected] or call directly on 01327 307152. Customer service is very important to us at Sumo Power...
20+ days to respond to this thread, have you responded to your prospective customer yet?
Not good, no effort- plenty of other companies respond that day or next. Big SUMO no for me :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts