2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Im Craig from Newcastle England.

Ive had my 2007 Civic 2.2 Diesel for 4 weeks now and love it.
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Im Craig from Newcastle England.

Ive had my 2007 Civic 2.2 Diesel for 4 weeks now and love it.

I Previously had a highly modified Mini Cooper S with 260 BHP, and after 3 broken engines, finally decided to take it to bits and sell it on.

I went for the civic diesel mainly for the fuel economy and the reliability, the torque and lovely comfortable driving position are a bonus too.

My only plans for the civic are a Tuning box (getting it today) and possibly an Front mount intercooler later on, and a few styling parts (Mesh Grill, tinted windows and lights).

I've already been to CustomLED in Gateshead, and had a 6K HID kit fitted, and had all my lights internal and external replaced with LED's. Really makes a difference and worth the money.
I Previously had a highly modified Mini Cooper S with 260 BHP, and after 3 broken engines, finally decided to take it to bits and sell it on.

I went for the civic diesel mainly for the fuel economy and the reliability, the torque and lovely comfortable driving position are a bonus too.

My only plans for the civic are a Tuning box (getting it today) and possibly an Front mount intercooler later on, and a few styling parts (Mesh Grill, tinted windows and lights).

Here are some photos my civic

I've already been to CustomLED in Gateshead, and had a 6K HID kit fitted, and had all my lights internal and external replaced with LED's. Really makes a difference and worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
18,004 Posts
Hi Craig, welcome to :civinfo:.

Nice looking car, good to hear that you've been tinkering with her already

PS: you might like to proof read your posts before you repeat yourself, before you report yourself ;)

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Very nice red car. my former car, a red Civic Aerodeck, had white Buddyclub wheels, looked gorgeous, but what a work cleaning all the time! This is certainly a time saving color! [smilie=coolup.gif]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One thing I forgot to mention was that the previous owner had the car from new, but the fog lights are not connected, does anyone know if this is a common thing?

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo - Nice Car well done

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Forest hall mate, and yes, there is no switch on the stalk, where it should be. It's a type s on the logbook, so surely that was part of the options list?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts