2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post since picking up an '09 Milano Red CTR at the weekend. Hello!

I've owned three cars in my short driving history, all have been red and I swore I wouldn't have another red car.....

I was hunting for a car since November (not one to be rushed!) Shortlist was mixed, but rarely faltered from the path of the FN2. Came very close to purchasing a Mazda 3 MPS, but I've always had a want for a screaming Vtec.

Boy was I glad I waited. Really enjoying the Civic.

My previous chariot under my ownership (and still is) for over 9 years, the Pat Van:

Know the CTR comes in for abuse due to the ride quality, but to me coming from the Ignis, it's rather comfy!

Anyway, first on the list is finding a local Honda dealership that's willing to deal with the rust on the roof, should hopefully have up to July to have this sorted.

Don't suppose anyone has recommendations for local Honda dealers that aren't difficult to deal with?

My local want paint inspection checks history, which is laughable for a fault that stems from poor design.

·
Administrator
18,084 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo:, enjoy the VTEC

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers all!
I'll need to have a look see when and where the meet is. Hopefully get the time to drop by for a bit.

For he local-ish folk, what dealers are decent? First venture in to Honda ownership so would be handy to know which parts departments are good to deal with, if needed.

·
Nae Bother...
370 Posts

·
Redline Monster
1,576 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
Welcome, dude. I see you're from Paisley; Phoenix Honda Linwood did mine, despite my history being part independent. Have they offered to put it through to Honda UK to be considered?

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Welcome, dude. I see you're from Paisley; Phoenix Honda Linwood did mine, despite my history being part independent. Have they offered to put it through to Honda UK to be considered?

They done mines also. Can't fault the job.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Welcome along mate.

I am just down the road from you in Gourock.

Phoenix Honda done mine and everything else to mine, wouldnt go anywhere else, services Mot and anything else they are superb and cant fault them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts