2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everybody,

I am due to change my motability car at the end of March and after spending the last 2 weeks test driving different makes and models have decided to go for a Civic 2.2 CTDI EX in Galaxy Grey. I currently have a Citroen C4 HDI 1.6 which I must admit has been a great car, with no problems whatsoever in the 3 years that I have had it, but I just wanted a complete change as my last 2 cars have been Citroens. Both the wife and I loved the Civic and also test drove the new Golf Mk6, but was just not impressed with the Golf, great engine but just a boring design. So after reading lots of posts on this forum and also thanks to Wheelchair for his review with his motability car, decided to go with the civic.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hi and welcome to the club.

I've just made a change to a 1.8 EX. Waiting for my reg transfer before I can pick up the new car.

Looking forward to it!:)

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll love the Civic! Share some photos and stories of your rattles... :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Enjoy the car and all it's gadgets!

I certainly do.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll love the Civic! Share some photos and stories of your rattles... :popcorn:
Lol will do, talking of rattles, the Golf that I tested had a rattle coming from the dash and it only had 600 miles on the clock, also tested a Nissan Qhashqai, think that's how it's spelt! and that had more rattles than Mothercare and a loud clunking noise from the rear suspension, which didn't sound to good.

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Welcome to the place :)

Great to have you around and I am sure you will love the civic :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts