2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, your English is much better than my Spanish my friend :)

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Hi civic mcqueen and welcome.

We've stayed in La Manga several times in a villa at the La Manga Golf Resort. Expensive there...ouch!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Type R and this Forum. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi civic mcqueen and welcome.

We've stayed in La Manga several times in a villa at the La Manga Golf Resort. Expensive there...ouch!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Type R and this Forum. :D

I use to live near there, in Cabo de Palos. La Manga Golf Resort...yes! It's more than very expensive! 5stars hotels, golf courts... A friend of mine actually is working there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes...I like the restaurant near the little beach - La Cala restaurant - Good food and very nice views, although the track from the resort to the restaurant isn´t very good for the type r suspension :(

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I use to live near there, in Cabo de Palos. La Manga Golf Resort...yes! It's more than very expensive! 5stars hotels, golf courts... A friend of mine actually is working there.
Ah, yes. Mar Menor and the Strip!

Yes...I like the restaurant near the little beach - La Cala restaurant - Good food and very nice views, although the track from the resort to the restaurant isn´t very good for the type r suspension :(
Ha ha, not the best place to get to in a Type R.

I had to slam the brakes on a bit firmly as David Coulthards car came out of a side turning one day! He has a villa just near the one we stay in.

You see lots of TV and Sports stars there.

There's some nice restaurants around the area.

Been shopping in Cartagena and Los Alcazares and up to Torrevieja.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts