2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanna say hello to everyone. Ordered my new black CTR with Sat+HFT last Friday, delivery due in around 8 weeks. Not been this excited since well.........never!!!

Looking forward to exchanging comments with all Civic owners in the near future.

Cheers

D.

:D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What isn`t there to get excited about? When did you get your CTR? I see you`re in Germany, have you given her a good thrashing on the Autobahn yet?:D

·
Registered
398 Posts
LOL.. no speed restriction where I live, and yes of course I gave it a good thrashing down the A92, but not enough to play with the big boys.. ;-) for that I used to have my motorbike .. got my darling last year already 23.000 km on the clock

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I take it by the "big boys" you mean the Mercs, Audis and Beamers? So how have you found the last 23k, any problems or has it been complete i-vtec heaven? Any pics of your CTR?

·
Registered
398 Posts
You forgot the Porsches and VW... ;-)...

Nope no real problems at all, or lets say no major problems so far.

First service was suprisingly cheap just about £110, and no no pics..sorry

Umph I think we both got confused a little here.. I drive a CTDI and not a CTR

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry forgot about the Porshes, good to know all is good with your Civic but not surprising, I`ve had two Preludes and Accords in the past and the engines have been generally bullet proof. Keep enjoying those Autobahns you lucky sod!!;)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Yeppa will do that.. and I will enjoy it for the rest of you guys as well sticking to that nice speed limit in the uk...

We had a Prelude many years ago as well, brilliant car...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts