2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!! just thought id drop in and tell you a little about me and my fantastic new car!!!

Ive just bought an 07 Civic Type S GT 1.8 in vivid blue with 6000 on the clock for £13,750, what a bargain!! that also includes bluetooth connection!! Im overjoyed with it although i have to wait until March to get it :-( (because of my insurance company refusing to cover me). Ive also added the following extras to it - Ipod Adapter
Body Colored Sills
Type R Front Grille
So all that is around £14,700, I feel that im getting alot of car for that much :). I was considering a new Fiesta ST for a while until i drove the Civic and could not believe what i would have missed out on! I didn't mind sacrificing the extra speed of the ST (only a second to 60 faster).

I've taken some time to look over the site and will become a full member before long because this place is ace!!! Just makes me want my car even more now :-(. Damn I wish i had a time machine to whizz me into March!!

I look Forward to speaking to you guys shortly in the future

Alex Pritchard

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!

and another fellow "potter" i'll keep an eye out for you!

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! ill be keeping a look out for you all!! I travel all the way along the a500 to work in the morning in Nantwich so im sure to see someone!!! Dont be shocked if you see some fool in the passenger seat of a black Jag S Type R waving at you, its only me ha ha.

Yes btw my car did come from Holdcroft, Lisa has been very helpful. Ill post pictures on soon once the mods on my car are finished

Alex

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah he has.

Hi Alex :)

I'll get back to you once I've spoken to Lisa regarding your pm.

Welcome to the site

Gaz.

Regarding our conversation the other day can i pls have a red honda badge on the grille pls (instead of the silver one we discussed).

Hope thats not too much bother.

Alex

·
Exiled Englishman
606 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! ill be keeping a look out for you all!! I travel all the way along the a500 to work in the morning in Nantwich so im sure to see someone!!! Dont be shocked if you see some fool in the passenger seat of a black Jag S Type R waving at you, its only me ha ha.

Yes btw my car did come from Holdcroft, Lisa has been very helpful. Ill post pictures on soon once the mods on my car are finished

Alex
Aaah Nantwich Gods own town:)

·
Registered
414 Posts
im sure that i will see you then as i work in nantwich too and travel down the a500 and the new nantwich bypass.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Did Nantwich & Sarahjo have a connection?
Anyway. Welcome from someone just across the border in Cheshire.
PS. The D road was VERY busy last time I was on it... Had trouble joining at Asda roundabout.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Hi guys!! just thought id drop in and tell you a little about me and my fantastic new car!!!

Ive just bought an 07 Civic Type S GT 1.8 in vivid blue with 6000 on the clock for £13,750, what a bargain!! that also includes bluetooth connection!! Im overjoyed with it although i have to wait until March to get it :-( (because of my insurance company refusing to cover me). Ive also added the following extras to it - Ipod Adapter
Body Colored Sills
Type R Front Grille
So all that is around £14,700, I feel that im getting alot of car for that much :). I was considering a new Fiesta ST for a while until i drove the Civic and could not believe what i would have missed out on! I didn't mind sacrificing the extra speed of the ST (only a second to 60 faster).

I've taken some time to look over the site and will become a full member before long because this place is ace!!! Just makes me want my car even more now :-(. Damn I wish i had a time machine to whizz me into March!!

I look Forward to speaking to you guys shortly in the future

Alex Pritchard
Welcome to the spaceship forum. all good things are worth waiting for and boy will you be happy when you get it. I give you fair warning you will be looking for excuses to take it out, I know cos after 8 months I still am not sure that my wife has`nt sussed it, we seem to go shopping a lot more now :oops::oops::D:D:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts