2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :eek:

Thought that it was time to introduce myself now haha ;)

Anyway, my name is Henrik and I live in Sweden. I still go to "school" so when I start my "project thread" it may be a little slow cuz I only get very little money from studying so bear that in mind please haha :popcorn:

Best forum ever :eek: (and yes, I have the civinfo sticker on top of my list haha)

·
Jedi Knight
610 Posts
Welcome Henrik

·
ivtec just kicked out,YO!
1,007 Posts
welcome Henrik :ciao: I've got one of those slow project threads too :p lol
But not much fun in buying everything at once anyway, then you don't have anything to be excited about next month ;)

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got one of those slow project threads too :p lol
But not much fun in buying everything at once anyway, then you don't have anything to be excited about next month ;)
Haha exactly :D you can always give the car a nice wash now and then :D

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm från Skåne in Sweden :)

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah, down south. I'm in the Royal Capital. :D
Oh, then you have all good tuners up there. I havnt found anyone down here that can map my car on a dyno:(

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Mod royalty :p not involved in any royal scandals though I hope :police:
I could not possibly comment. ;)

come across any fake coins recently at all?
No, and funnily enough neither have the police as no-one has actually turned one in.

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Oh, then you have all good tuners up there. I havnt found anyone down here that can map my car on a dyno:(
If you don't have anyone near you you could always try the eDyno, have a read of FlashPro Tuning ;) a few people on here swear by how good it is and how close it is compared to a real dyno.

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
No, and funnily enough neither have the police as no-one has actually turned one in.
Was a funny story to hear about this summer. I bet they'll be collectors items in a few years :cool: perhaps people are thinking the same and keeping hold of them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts