2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from Lytham St Annes

Hi All. Newbie here saying a big hello ! Firstly, I must confess that I do not own a Honda as yet. The only Honda in the family is a recent acquisition by my father in law who has just bought a two year old Jazz ES - been very impressed with it so far.

So what am I doing here? Well, I'm here to learn as Its looking increasingly likely that our next car will be a Honda of some sort... I've always had a soft spot for Honda's ever since I was a student and used to see a bright red Honda CRX parked locally, I always loved the shape of that little car. There's also the Civic Type R of course ! Plus the local dealership were excellent when the Jazz was purchased, and the after sales service has been very supportive to date.

We currently own a 2006 VW Passat TDi estate as a family all rounder and work leased 2011 Polo GTi. Not sure which car will be replaced next, but the Passat has 90K miles under its belt and is the likely candidate, especially after I had the opportunity to drive a Honda Accord Tourer recently and thought it very good indeed. Also - VERY tempted by a Type R!

I look forward to learning the pros and cons of Honda ownership from all on the forum. :)

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Welcome dude , get out and test drive an :typer: and your mind will be made up ;) remember to give it some shoe

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
hello & welcome to :civinfo: :)

Reactions: BlueYeti

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome matey....

Reactions: BlueYeti

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit