2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Karl (a total forum newb) and this is my first post so pls bare with me

Ive been scouring through the forums for some time and Im really impressed with the civinfo community. Im just starting to implement a few subtle mods to my 1.8 Vivid Blue Type S with a huge helping hand from the How To's on here and thoroughly appreciate the guidance I've recieved thus far :D

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Welcome along mate, your first mod should be a civinfo sticker so become supporter.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Hello newb Karl! welcome! shotgun rides are always available if youre ever venturing to Stoke!

Get your sticker on and get looking :D

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome along mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi Karl where abouts are you? Im in worcester. First mod you gotta do is fit eibach 25mm lowering springs worth every penny of the £150 i spent. If you're local im more than happy to take you for a spin so you can see and feel the difference for yourself :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hoping to get it lowered sometime before the summer, got a few more bits and pieces in mind - just gotta find the time:(
I'm in the Stourbridge area

·
Registered
81 Posts
Not too far away then mate, just the other side of kidderminster. Well if you wanna see a lowered type S in the flesh just let us know. Ive fitted a k&n filter too which sounds very nice too! :D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.