2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we've had the car for just a week and we're still smiling - even our 18yr old son describes it as 'cool'

Civinfo stickers soon to be added

sdg_77

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi sdg

Welcome to the site. Glad to see yr loving yr new mota :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello to you and crazyhawk fellow warwickshire-onians!

Im from Ryton - just out coventry, and near Leamington. I will look out for you Crazy hawk!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
no options as it had enough gadgets already!

How True! I must stop swapping the mpg/distance/seat belts display while driving!
The car is about as addictive as this website :rolleyes: A nice distraction from work anyway, and far more interesting than my desktop!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Hello to you and crazyhawk fellow warwickshire-onians!

Im from Ryton - just out coventry, and near Leamington. I will look out for you Crazy hawk!
I'll try to keep up with you if I see you[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Saw a black Civic this morning driving around South Leamington, by Tachbrook Park.

Also got stopped in Leamington Homebase at the weekend, by an old-ish couple who wanted to know where the Leamington Honda was (nearest one is Stratford). They're looking into getting one because their daughter has one, and they love it! Looks like Civicitis is spreading

PS: Still enjoying all the stares we get driving around - don't think we'll ever get bored of it[smilie=tongue.gif] [smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Saw a black Civic this morning driving around South Leamington, by Tachbrook Park.

Also got stopped in Leamington Homebase at the weekend, by an old-ish couple who wanted to know where the Leamington Honda was (nearest one is Stratford). They're looking into getting one because their daughter has one, and they love it! Looks like Civicitis is spreading

PS: Still enjoying all the stares we get driving around - don't think we'll ever get bored of it[smilie=tongue.gif] [smilie=tongue.gif]
lol very true, the stares are great, Aparently the Civictis is spreading faster that the mini adventure syndrome that hit the UK a few years back :cool:

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't know - buy a new car, put a sticker in the back window - discover half the town has one too!

Civinfo sticker now in place of the dealer logo in the top of the rear screen - and my wife now says I am sad!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts