2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Been reading through things on the forum for a few weeks now, and finally got round to joining! Off to see a civic 2.2 tomorrow type s and hopefully a few more depending on how well the first viewing goes. Slightly concerned about the clutch issues on them though, would this put anyone off buying one if they knew about it before they bought the car? The one I'm off to see has 75000 on the clock so not mega miles but enough! Any other issues I should be looking out for?

I have just come from a fiesta st quite modded, but due to work commitments it has to go unfortunately, it's a Great little car I just need something better on fuel!

Hoping to get some enjoyment out of the civic my dad has got one and love the interior and the ride of it!

Cya around!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
:welcome4:....:cool: I have a '07 2.2EX with 150k on the clock. Touch wood no clutch issues so far, only major so far has been front shocks, but then you need a 4x4 for most roads these days.:rolleyes: If it's a 2.2 your after check out the EX or GT that has all the toys Sat Nav etc.:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you people! Yeh it is a type s gt spec, so it's got most of the gadgets! Can't wait will be so different to the st, should be great on the mway drives!

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
1,932 Posts
Welcome, hope you will enjoy, get yourself a civinfo sticker - make your car special!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Defiantly got plans for the car, lowered & wheel spacers are a music did the same to my fez and improved x100! Then maybe power deciding if ill risk it or not! Still looking forward to getting something More torquey and refined, and yes I'll buy a sticker for sure :)

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo: matey.....:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Howdy and welcome

·
"Boards don't hit back"
589 Posts
Welcome mate

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome good luck with the car shopping make sure you find hold out for the right one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts