2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. My wife owns a low mileage 1991 Honda Civic SE Saloon, which is electrically and mechanically sound but it has just failed its MOT through rotton sills. My wife, my friendly garage and I would all like to keep it on the road, but it needs two rear wheel arches, so that they can weld across the rotten area. Does anyone know where I might find some? Best regards Tony Parsons

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Hi Tony

I guess you're looking for second hand ones from breakers etc but just to let you know the Lings Honda website is a great resource for parts, you can see diagrams for each model - I've attached a link of an example - I think it'd be too old to get a new one, but it may help to know exactly which part you're looking for when trying to find one. Good luck!

http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection_pfk.php?block_01=17SH401&block_02=B__4802&block_03=14680&block_05=hcr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
i think your best best would be breakers yards, or look for one for sale that is spares or repairs, where abouts are you based,

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
if you were local to me id put you on to a guy who would fabricate some for you
not cheap but he is good fabricator
think your only option might be a specalist or a good body shop that know how to make repair panels up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts