2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all of the lovely Honda peeps. I am now a 2019 Civic Type R owner and addict. I have had mostly Jeep Wranglers, until the latest small human came into our lives 2 years ago. I traded in my Rubicon for a Subaru Outback, don't get me wrong it was great for what it was. I wanted something fun and practical.... but mostly fun! The only other car that I have owned that was quick was my Ford Focus ST. That was a bit squirrelly for my taste. Doing some research and watching many many videos of Type R's I am happy to say I have not had a single regret on this car! I love it, I can't wait to drive.... even to work lol. But I am tortured at work wishing I was driving. Is there anyone else putting a toddler in a rear facing car seat in the Type R? I have not seen another one in New Jersey since I got mine. I have gotten the thumbs up from some other Honda drivers. If you don't want to stand out, this is def not the car for you.

I look forward to learning as much as I can and chatting with some like minded car enthusiasts.

Carrie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts