2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aft'noon all!

So I thought I'd introduce myself on here. I've not had a car since August 2011 (which was when I sold my SEAT Ibiza FR TDi) however I have just bought myself a Civic Type R Championship White (which I am collecting on Saturday morning).

I'm quite excited about it all. I've only ever had the SEAT and a VW Polo (1992 reg) so having something different will be nice and going from my Ibiza to the Type R will be a lovely step up in comfort and performance.

So yeah...exciting times!

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

I'll post some pictures up once I've got it back home and on the driveway at the weekend.

hi mate, welcome!
where did you get it from? I'm planning to buy the same car as you :).
I bought it privately from a chap not too far from me. Keep an eye out as I only for 4 for sale (including the one I bought). There's a low mileage one in Andover, Hants for a snip under £11k mind and another in Newbury for about £10k.

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Aft'noon all!

So I thought I'd introduce myself on here. I've not had a car since August 2011 (which was when I sold my SEAT Ibiza FR TDi) however I have just bought myself a Civic Type R Championship White (which I am collecting on Saturday morning).

I'm quite excited about it all. I've only ever had the SEAT and a VW Polo (1992 reg) so having something different will be nice and going from my Ibiza to the Type R will be a lovely step up in comfort and performance.

So yeah...exciting times!

Hello and welcome to :civinfo: :D

You are right, that is one hell of a step up :top:

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ta.

To be fair to the Ibiza it did have 179bhp and still returned 60+ mpg. But I don't need that economy any more as I cycle to work so this is just for fun :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks guys!

I'll post some pictures up once I've got it back home and on the driveway at the weekend.

I bought it privately from a chap not too far from me. Keep an eye out as I only for 4 for sale (including the one I bought). There's a low mileage one in Andover, Hants for a snip under £11k mind and another in Newbury for about £10k.
do you have any links, or phone no. ?

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all!

Sadly I didn't get any pictures of it this weekend as I was far too busy driving the thing!

IT'S AWESOME!

Here's a quick pic from the advert;

Which is an upgrade from:

Which itself replaced;

So that's my brief car history!

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts