2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie to the site so firstly hi everyone ;)

Just Picked my FN2 up today, loving it as i ventured away from honda for a while (350Z) and sooo glad to be back. Anyway as im new to the site and many people may not know me ill put a pic of my new car and a few of my previous cars so here goes....

My new FN2

The 350Z i just had (That some **** written off for me) and my bike which i still have

And before these, the S2000. Bought all my cars standard and Modded myself

..... then the EP3 Type R before this which i "Mugenised" many years ago now

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D

Some very nice cars :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi and welcome mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeh it is. Didnt feel the need to blank that part of the plate :p I wont be modding as much i used to as iv got into travelling lately and like to spent my money around south east asia now. ha. I want the HSK rsk induction and thats about it i think, maybe a few little things like wind defectors etc. I say that now but iv only had the car a few hours :p Iv ordered the footwell lighting kit as i had it in my EP3 and everyone used to say its pretty cool.

·
grease monkey
132 Posts
hi and :welcome4:
some really nice looking car buddy.
like said before you'll be modding before long, this site somehow makes buy
things :rolleyes::facepalm:

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Hello and welcome Guess your not use to crap motors then? ;-)

I always wanted a 350z if I ever get divorced I'm getting one

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Hi and welcome, you forgot the must a civinfo sticker! Mines in the post:p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dont! Get an S2000. Nice car but hard to have anywhere near as much fun in them as a honda. I actually got to a point of thinking driving fast bores me now. I thought i was getting old until i realised i just needed vtec back in my life. I now see why there is so many hardcore honda fans. Drove a few expensive cars but none as fun as the honda. well maybe my mates dads car.....

ha ha. Although im in the drivers seat there I never actually drove it, just a passenger but my god the sound!!!

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
hello & welcome to :civinfo: :)

nice cars!

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
HI mate and welcome. Amazing choice. Milano with Rages and GP kit, Can't get much better.

Your previous cars are amazing too!

Anything you need feel free to ask

1 - 20 of 28 Posts