2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello

Whilst im "wasting" time at work, I stumbled upon this site. Looks really cool and contains all the info i'm after.

Last friday I purchased a honda civic ES 2006 1.8 i-vtec. Picking it up on Thursday. Cannot wait for it to arrive (im currently driving a Fiat Seciento lol)

Anyways, just thought id say hello.
I will hopefully be posting more when i get the car.

TTFN

Richard

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Welcome :D

Car looks very nice :) Role on Thursday!

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
lovely car , best colour imo but i would say that, oh welcome to the forum, mind get your window sticker to support the form.
think you'll find a difference between the honda and the fiat lol.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome Richard, maybe we shall see you at one of our local meets Yorks/lancs just off Jct22 M62. Nice looking car. :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome Richard, maybe we shall see you at one of our local meets Yorks/lancs just off Jct22 M62. Nice looking car. :cool:
Cool. I live about 5 miles from there, so no excuse really not to show up. Lets hope the meet fall's on my days off. Rich

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum Richard.:cool:

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
You even got a model to pose with the car!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice edit stymkow!

Sadly that is my very stroppy looking Mrs. She doesnt always look so miffed!!
She likes the panoramic sunroof, and the "wheels" and thats about it.

Rich :popcorn2:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the madness

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Great motor . First thing to do is plan a nice long drive for Saturday so you can really enjoy the drive then get home and fit the new type s grill . This should take you up till about tee time so then have your dinner and go out to the driveway and fit the cisbo reversing sensors . Ok we are up to about 21.30 now , time for rest NOT !
Get back out there in the driveway with the mrs holding the torch and get the footwell lighting fitted , this should take you up till about 21.45 .Order a curry and chill for a hour or so . Ok we are now sitting at about 11pm , get back on the pc and burn up a mega cd in wma format .
Now youre ready for a good nights sleep and up first thing Sunday to get the polish out .
Yip its additive being a civic owner , enjoy and try and find more excuses to nip out to the shop :D

Just noticed reversing sensors already there ( nice one ) . Now you have free time to get your parrot carkit fitted . Seriously mate enjoy the motor , the drive is great.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts