2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!!

Just a wee post to say hello im new so please be nice :oops: lol

Recently bought an ex display 1.4l civic SE 5 door in black and looking for people that have the same amount of fun as me really.

Dont know what to put in these things so any questions feel free to ask.

Speak to you all soon

Craig

P.s - I am a self employed glass technician which means if you have any chips or scratches in your glass or the perspex lower rear window i can repair them.

Company is called Glass Revival and I am based in Edinburgh but can travel within reason.

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Welcome !

You are from one of my prefered City in Europe !

Ok if you need any bits of info about your car, use the wiki section and the search button as much as you can to learn most of the things you can dream about your spaceship.

Don't forget to give your feelings about your dealer (in the Wiki section) . And after having driven your new ride for some times don't forget to fulfill the various surveys.

If you need specific answer to your questions, do not hesitate to create new threads, there are always lot of people ready to help !

You will see this place is the place to be if you like or if you have trouble with your car :wink:

And If I have any trouble with my windows or windscreen I will call you, but I'm not sure your company will agree to pay for the Travel ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum Craig,enjoy your new car.:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts