2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hi : )

ive been looking for a nice 2.2 facelift type s to use as my commuter car, do around 30k a year 90%+ on the motorway.

Ive been to see a few earlier ones but they just haven't been as described, esp when asked about the clutch slipping! driving me mad (excuse the pun), so now im forced to look further afield for a nice one, and maybe to the extent of travelling by plane to Scotland or something! this isn't actually so bad, as its actually going to work out cheaper to do that than drive around to all these places.

what i might need is some friendly people to possibly check some of these cars out before i fly the other end of a country to find these cars are dogs as well! haha

as for other cars, i have a 2007 s2000 i bought 2 years ago with 7000 on the clock, its now on 16000, ive done a few mods, brakes/coilovers/exhaust/mugen bits and a few track days, spa, snetterton, angelsea, bedford etc. amazing maching and im not sure when or if ill get rid of it : )

anyway, enough of my rambling. i look forward to gleaning information from here : )

·
Administrator
18,008 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo: and good luck with your search.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Hi Dan

I was in the same position when trying to find my car and i looked at numerous examples before coming to the same conclusion of travelling further a field. I ended up doing a 900 mile round trip to get just what i was looking for but it was worth every mile:D Good look with your search

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
Post in the 'wanted' section as there may be one available or coming up and you can get an early warning.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the warm welcome people : )

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts