2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick Hello as I'll soon be joining the Civic people :)

Having been an avid member of Celica forums during my time with my current car, it's now time to sadly move on and I have decided that a civic will be my next car.

Going for the 2.2 cdti (hopefully a Sport if I can find a good deal on one nearby), but there is no doubt in my mind that I will go for anything other than a civic!

Anyway, no doubt I'll have (newbish) questions as they come along (like replacing the stock 16's with 17s? Can you add a small authentic honda spoiler to the 2.2 as a straight fit, or does it need work?)

Cheers!

Omnipherous

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate, all you need to know us here. Don't forget your Civinfo sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the Welcome! I do like a good car community :D

Going to see 4 different Civics tomorrow, hopefully there'll be a peach just waiting for me to snap it up!

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Today is a good day! All going well, I should be picking up my Civic in approx 7 hours!

Can't wait! Thanks for the welcome folks.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thought I'd post some pics of when I first saw the car and put down a deposit. The dealership has only just got the car in as a part-ex for another vehicle, so no work had been done. Still, it was in pretty good condition although in need of some cleaning tlc, and I managed to get quite a list of things that would get done to the car before I got it.

I guess these could be called 'before' pics, as I don't own the car at this stage. Once I pick it up tonight and have my initial fun, I'll probably give it another clean (just so I know it's done right ;-)) and get some more pics up..

Excuse the crap photos, phone camera and not much time..

:cool:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts