2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ladies and gentleman,

I would like to introduce myself at this Civic likers/owners forum. I am mr. Lorenas Serpytis (nationality is Lithuanian), and I live in southern Sweden Skåne county, Trelleborg city. I drive (about a year) 8th generation Honda Civic Sport 1.8i-vtec, 5 door, cosmic grey. No big modifications, except USB/AUX, rear dimming mirror, foot well illumination and Xenon lights. Honda is quite popular in our small city, mainly because of strong dealer. So that's it about myself and my car. If it is not enough, you can always ask.

Rgrds,
Lorenas

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Although I owned 2 other car makes, except H, I am a big fan of Honda. I had 3 Accords before and I have Civic now. Maybe all love to H is coming from F-1 when I was a big fan of Ayrton Senna. And no one will deny he had very special relationship with Honda. Also not the last reason of having Honda it's legendary reliability.

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Lets hope Honda come back into the F1 fold soon...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now they are making little step towards F-1 and competing at FIA's WTCC. G.Tarquini set the pole today at Marrakech. And regarding F-1 there are lots of rumors that Honda is coming back as engine supplier to McLaren on 2015 with 1.6 Turbo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts