2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys, my name's Ares and I live in Italy, I'm a proud 2015 Honda Civic Sport 1.6 I-dtec facelift owner since one year and I totally fell in love with it (I had a 1997 VW Polo 1.0 before so...). I registered because of a thread about modding this car since it's pretty impossible to find anything about it on the internet except for this awesome forum, following a modding thread of Xa4cornelis I finally decided to mount a Type-R spoiler bought from Ebay and now I love my car much more than before, in the future I'd like to fine tune my car from aesthetics to engine power following the useuful guides on this forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, my name is Darren from Milton Keynes, I've not long bought a 2011 types s, and doing a lot of. Modifications to her, I absolutely love the car, was wondering if there is a different spoiler similar to a type r mugen that's fits a type s? As much info would be much appreciated thanks all.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not good ones for now :grin2: gonna add them soon when the weather will let me clean my car, for now just a little bad pic from the mountains:

https://imgur.com/a/b4etgDZ

Btw I just want to add that I subscrived to this forum after watching your modding thread and I think you were the only that found a way to install the spoiler so thank you for the inspiration and congratz for your modded jewel :grin2:

·
Dutch
1,936 Posts
Not good ones for now :grin2: gonna add them soon when the weather will let me clean my car, for now just a little bad pic from the mountains:

https://imgur.com/a/b4etgDZ

Btw I just want to add that I subscrived to this forum after watching your modding thread and I think you were the only that found a way to install the spoiler so thank you for the inspiration and congratz for your modded jewel :grin2:

Nice car!

Wow thanks mate for you kind words!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts