2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
Welcome to the best forum on the planet :)
Oh another VB and another from Essex

Which dealer are you picking it up from? Do get some pics up once you get a chance.

YIPPEEE Got a message in before Wheelchair :D

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Vivid blue, awesome! You'll need to get some pics up when you get it. Welcome to the forums! :popcorn:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey I got it from Bushey Heath in herts because my local dealer basically laughed me out the showroom cos I'm only 19. Love the Vivid blue though!!

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
Hey I got it from Bushey Heath in herts because my local dealer basically laughed me out the showroom cos I'm only 19. Love the Vivid blue though!!
I presume its not brand new as they discontinued Vivid Blue a while ago. Which is your local dealer if I may ask?

Vivid Blue is definitely the best colour. Is it a 1.8 or 2.2? Type S or 5 door?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah not new but its a 57 plate only done 10,000 miles and its the 1.8 i-shift Type S 3 door and my local dealer is Browns of Loughton which is only 5 minutes down the road

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
Good choice mate. Hope the weather over the weekend is good so you can have a chance to take some pictures.

Enjoy it as much as we all do and do have a look at the wiki. Its got some very helpful information.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll make sure i get some pics as soon as i get it home, after that i think i good solid days driving so i can get used to it

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to Civinfo :D

Vivid blue is a great colour.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
completely forgot to upload any pic's how ever i do have a one taken on my phone somewhere

1 - 20 of 33 Posts