1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome Pete.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi Pete. Jings I reckon you must have one of the highest mileages for a one year old car! :eek::cool: Unless any one else out there can prove me wrong.:?: Welcome any way distant traveller!!:D;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah lot's of the usual stuff that I have been reading about on the forum, been back to the dealers on several occasions now, most irritating at the moment is the screen creaking.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sounds more reasonable but still quite a lot in a year. You must damn near live in your spaceship. I assume you travelling for your job. I can’t think of a better place to be during work time. Wish my desk at work looked as good as the dash in the civic. Come to think of it my desk makes more noise than the civic. Makes the drive home all the more special:D[smilie=cheeky-grin:;)[/COLOR]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yep have to travel about 110 miles a day plus mileage at weekends, getting about 46mpg, cruise is not a bonus it's a must have.:p

·
Registered
268 Posts
yep have to travel about 110 miles a day plus mileage at weekends, getting about 46mpg, cruise is not a bonus it's a must have.:p
You got that right. Wish I had it but don’t really need it and couldn’t justify the extra expense. I will next time though. Welcome to the site anyway.:);)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts