2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just joined :)
I have been searching the web to find a way of connecting an Ipod in my 2006 cdti sport.
found some useful hints and some detailed guides as well, but I don't think I'll be tackling this job myself.
I am also looking for a good hands free install - currently looking at parrot:?:
I am new to this forum, but also run a Caterham and am a regular visitor to our owners club forum.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hello tonysee and welcome to the forum, hope you find what you want within :)

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the wecome guys, bad news I'm afraid. i had no idea i could chip the beast to 190 ish, off to the celtic tuning site
i can see this costing me money

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
good man

thanks for the wecome guys, bad news I'm afraid. i had no idea i could chip the beast to 190 ish, off to the celtic tuning site
hiya mate.pretty new myself.let me know how it goes if you get the remap.

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Hi tonysee
Excellent, it is good to see that we are still persuading new members to part with their hard earned money in the cause of making the Civic even better :D

Here is a very much cheaper, but still top notch mod you can carry out
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/site-suggestions-feedback-rules/1206-buy-civinfo-stickers-support-site.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts