2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I'm Chris, 22, from Rotherham South Yorkshire.

I have traded in my Corsa D "not so limited edition"
I come from CorsaDUK
Some of you may have heard of it.

I will soon be picking up a Civic Type S GT 1.8

Just thought I would say hi!

Here is a few pictures :)

Thankyou!

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: Chris & :welcome4: to :civinfo::beer:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey Chris I came from a corsa d to my type r, was on corsaduk aswell, one thing you will i notice that's different about this forum is there is less keyboard warriors. People actually help you with any questions instead of just taking the mic. Anyway welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Chris I came from a corsa d to my type r, was on corsaduk aswell, one thing you will i notice that's different about this forum is there is less keyboard warriors. People actually help you with any questions instead of just taking the mic. Anyway welcome to the forum

Hiya pal, yup that's the first thing I noticed if I'm being honest. I had been browsing a month or two prior to making an account and noticed that everybody gets along.
I know I'm only 22 but most people on corsaD are young teenagers trying to show off and slating everybody else. Hence why I have gone for a more grown up car!
And I pick it up today! :) :) :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hiya pal, yup that's the first thing I noticed if I'm being honest. I had been browsing a month or two prior to making an account and noticed that everybody gets along.
I know I'm only 22 but most people on corsaD are young teenagers trying to show off and slating everybody else. Hence why I have gone for a more grown up car!
And I pick it up today! :) :) :)

You will like the civic, they have there faults but it's an all round much better car than the corsa, don't get me wrong in terms of styling with the full kit on the corsa looked nice but underpowered and the interior of the civic you just can't beat. Much more exciting car in every department. You are right about everyone trying to show off on there. Can't post something without a sarcastic remark

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Hi & welcome!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You will like the civic, they have there faults but it's an all round much better car than the corsa, don't get me wrong in terms of styling with the full kit on the corsa looked nice but underpowered and the interior of the civic you just can't beat. Much more exciting car in every department. You are right about everyone trying to show off on there. Can't post something without a sarcastic remark

I have liked the civics from day one as I used to walk past a honda dealers everyday to college and I said I will own one of them in the future, now I have one!
I know where you are coming from with terms of the corsa looking great as I had a limited edition which looked the bees knees but it had a 1.2 and it was terrible! Worst thing about it was I was averaging around 37-38 MPG as the car is quite big and heavy so the engine is having to work harder if you know what I mean!

Anyway I'm glad to join and hopefully start a few mods!
I really need some 18" alloys I only have the baby 16" :(

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have liked the civics from day one as I used to walk past a honda dealers everyday to college and I said I will own one of them in the future, now I have one!
I know where you are coming from with terms of the corsa looking great as I had a limited edition which looked the bees knees but it had a 1.2 and it was terrible! Worst thing about it was I was averaging around 37-38 MPG as the car is quite big and heavy so the engine is having to work harder if you know what I mean!

Anyway I'm glad to join and hopefully start a few mods!
I really need some 18" alloys I only have the baby 16" :(

I know exactly what you mean I had a 1.4 but it felt seriously underpowered. Still onwards and upwards mate

1 - 19 of 19 Posts