2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
and your up late because your so excited ? [smilie=tongue.gif]

welcome to the forum and have fun with the new toy ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah! looking at pics in the gallery! The Honda Dealer has kind of mucked me about with the delivery date... so i've been waiting quite a while.

:)

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
It does tend to interfere with the 'countdown calendar' somewhat.

Even after having picked up new cars for ages it still gets to me towards the end.

Almost makes you want to go to one of those trade marts, pick a car, and drive away in it.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
ahh! they phoned and said hopefully 4pm.... but it still has to be cleaned... This isn't very nice at all!
Don`t be too impatient and work yourself up into a frenzy. The wait will be worthwhile. I had to wait 3 months for my beauty last year and boy was it worthwhile :D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don`t be too impatient and work yourself up into a frenzy. The wait will be worthwhile. I had to wait 3 months for my beauty last year and boy was it worthwhile :D:D:D:D:D
I'll try! It's just a bit annoying that the only reason why I might have to wait an extra day is because they only have one valet person in today.... the car is sitting there new... how dirty can it be?? [smilie=tongue.gif]

lol, but i'll try not get myself into a frenzy.... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
I'll try! It's just a bit annoying that the only reason why I might have to wait an extra day is because they only have one valet person in today.... the car is sitting there new... how dirty can it be?? [smilie=tongue.gif]

lol, but i'll try not get myself into a frenzy.... ;)
keep taking the pills

PS Let us know how you get on when you pick the car up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts