2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

I'd like to say thanks to the guy I met on Tuesday evening in Cambridge when I had my Civic bonnet open! Thanks for stopping - I got back up North OK and haven't had any problems since.

Thanks for telling me about this site. I am going to have a bash at fixing the problems with the handsfree system, based on the tips given here.

I'm also going to get my front fog lights fixed...

It's good to know I'm not the only person having these problems!

I've also had problems with the petrol cap closing itself before I can run round and open it, but the Honda dealer has been good enough to get it fixed quickly!

If these are the only problems I encounter with this car, then I'll be a very happy person! I love driving it, I think looks great and I smile every time I see one!

It looks best in BLACK! :D

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
heheh... Nice to have met you - glad to see you made it home. The chances of me not going up to a new civic with its bonnet open are slim to none! I'm pleased you signed up - there's a huge amount of stuff to read! If you're ever down my way again, toot your horn!

Welcome to the site, db9! :D

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Welcome db9, and well done BG for recruiting another member, beats the press-ganging the rest of us rely on! ;)

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
I'd like to say thanks to the guy I met on Tuesday evening in Cambridge when I had my Civic bonnet open! Thanks for stopping - I got back up North OK and haven't had any problems since.
What problems were you having, just out of interest?
And what about getting the fog lights repaired? PLEASE tell me that yours haven't smashed?

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Welcome db9 :D

Blimey - basegreen with the subtle approach! :eek: ;)

glad he got you going, and even more pleased to hear it is still going :D

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
What problems were you having, just out of interest?
And what about getting the fog lights repaired? PLEASE tell me that yours haven't smashed?
The oil warning came on, the filler cap broke twice and had to be replaced (usual problem) and two smashed fogs -- same stress pattern as the others. See the fogs thread - I have a photo here of db9's faulty fogs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep - front fog lights smashed to pieces!!

The oil level warning indicator had come on - so I was checking where all the oil had gone!

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Perhaps you should change your title from super moderator to super hero!

[smilie=laff.gif]
Complete with the costume and a red H on it [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hondaman to the rescue \0/

Welcome db9

1 - 14 of 14 Posts