2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I'm Lee just wanted to say hi been viewing the site for a few months getting some info which has been very helpful especially when coming to buy my FN2 Type R. So thank you for the helpful info.

I'm from Nuneaton and bought my FN2 end of August absoloutely love it just being a stock car at the minute am looking to do a few tweaks here and there although a lot of the mods are quite expensive! So guess some saving will need to be done!

·
Administrator
18,004 Posts
Hi there and welcome in from the shadows from just up the road.

Nice ride, enjoy her. Do you have any pic's?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hi everyone.

I'm Lee just wanted to say hi been viewing the site for a few months getting some info which has been very helpful especially when coming to buy my FN2 Type R. So thank you for the helpful info.

I'm from Nuneaton and bought my FN2 end of August absoloutely love it just being a stock car at the minute am looking to do a few tweaks here and there although a lot of the mods are quite expensive! So guess some saving will need to be done!

Hello and welcome to :civinfo: mate :-D

Plenty of low cost very effective mods :wink:

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks certainly will do!

I thought i uploaded them to my post but doesn't seem to of worked, has anyone got any suggestions where i can host photos to post them on here? was using flickr.

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Hi there and welcome in from the shadows from just up the road.

Nice ride, enjoy her. Do you have any pic's?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure how you edit a post so will attach them in here. Thanks for all the welcome messages.

Since these pictures were took I've had it lowered and miltek cat bac system installed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts