2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Got my self a fn2 milano type r gt a few months ago and kept it pretty standard so far. Can't wait to start modding it :p

I'll upload pics when I figure out how to do it. :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Welcome!

I frequent Nottingham so you might see me around!

Milano is the best colour in my opinion! ;)

Best way to upload photos for me is go on Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing , make an account (its free) , upload you photos , copy the direct link to the photo and when you make a new post use this

Hope that helps :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I've just ordered a new gaiter, cause for some reason it came with a ****** red worn one in it :p always start small ;)

future plans so far:

- GP kit front & back.
- alloy refurb & respray
- eibach 15mm springs
- window tints
- yellow or smoked fog light protecters

that's all that's on my mind at this moment in time! :)

·
Administrator
17,997 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo: from just up at A46.

You have yourself a nice looking car, also some nice mod's planned

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

·
Nae Bother...
370 Posts
I've just ordered a new gaiter, cause for some reason it came with a ****** red worn one in it :p always start small ;)

future plans so far:

- GP kit front & back.
- alloy refurb & respray
- eibach 15mm springs
- window tints
- yellow or smoked fog light protecters

that's all that's on my mind at this moment in time! :)

Welcome to :civinfo: dude.

Yellow fogs are the way to go on the Milano dude! :p Along with the alloy refurb/respray! I went for gloss black. Here's mine:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to :civinfo: dude.

Yellow fogs are the way to go on the Milano dude! :p Along with the alloy refurb/respray! I went for gloss black. Here's mine:

car looks mint. i'm thinking anthracite wheels to be honest, but gloss black look awesome :D

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

·
Nae Bother...
370 Posts
I hadnt noticed the centre cap until now, thanks a lot..lol making me change my mind :(
Hahaha sorry dude! 😜 Was easy for me to get mine black, only problem is if you get them powder coated they wont be able to do the centre caps because they'll melt under the heat but I just sprayed mine myself using gloss black spray paint, lacquer and the red H's that I ordered from Gers on here:

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/civinfo-traders/25314-red-honda-logo-wheel-caps.html

1 - 19 of 19 Posts