2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

Got my 56 plate silver ex 2.2 diesel with 50,000 miles,leather,satnav and panoramic roof on tuesday and i am well chuffed,I had a 95 silver civic SR for the past 7 years and it was very reliable but my friend got a new civic in milano red (join the club ha ha) just before Christmas and as i always wanted one and as the price of 2nd handcars has dropped i thought i would treat myself.

I found this forum to be very helpful and got a good deal through the insurance company on the insurance page,thanks for all the info.

i was just wondering if anyone else has a problem with the sat nav that when you ask for nearest pub it shows you ones in france,also is there anyway of turning off that annoying seat belt alarm?

anyway got to go

bye for now

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Hello and a very warm welcome to Civinfo! (aka the best forum on the web!)

Ask any questions you like, we’re a friendly bunch.

Great to have you aboard, and don’t forget some pictures of your car.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Hello All

i was just wondering if anyone else has a problem with the sat nav that when you ask for nearest pub it shows you ones in france,also is there anyway of turning off that annoying seat belt alarm?

anyway got to go

bye for now
Hi and welcome.
There is a new disc available but it is quite expensive but it now gives you more local pubs.
second point easy put your belt on;)

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the place :D

I hope the others have helped you with your dilemas :D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome to the madness

1 - 8 of 8 Posts