2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have had my Type R GT for nearly a year now and have only just found this fantastic site!!!

My beloved is a '57' plate first registered in December 07. I bought it 3 months old as an ex-demo. It is Deep Bronze Pearl and completely standard although I have recently started to look at various mod's.

I am going to start small ie paint the calipers, maybe tint the windows and work my way up.

I managed to snap part of the dash trying to get the glovebox out the other day. I have since super glued it back together and it hardly notices. Once I had calmed down I decided to turn to the net for advice and found you guys. This site is full of helpful stuff so a note to say thank you all.

I'll take some pic's of the car as soon as but i'm quite sure you all know what it looks like!!!!

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Hello and a very warm welcome to Civinfo! (aka the best forum on the web!)

Ask any questions you like, we’re a friendly bunch.

Great to have you aboard, and don’t forget some pictures of your car. We love pictures!

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and a warm welcome to the Place :D

Good to have you around and good luck with the Mods :)

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
greetings from up north !

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CW

I had the first service done at the Honda dealership I bought her from just before Christmas and they had a CW in there. How tempting??

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Hello and welcome - better late than never. :)

You'll find some fans of your rare colour here, though the Champ White is getting lots of attention right now. And there's lots of useful stuff about tinting windows and many other things. The CTR owners seem to be more passionate about their spaceships, I reckon. ;)

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
I had the first service done at the Honda dealership I bought her from just before Christmas and they had a CW in there. How tempting??
tell me about it.......altho i love my baby to bits,gutted it wasnt out when i got mine 5 months ago.:(

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
Hello and welcome - better late than never. :)

You'll find some fans of your rare colour here, though the Champ White is getting lots of attention right now. And there's lots of useful stuff about tinting windows and many other things. The CTR owners seem to be more passionate about their spaceships, I reckon. ;)
:)passionate is an understatement!!!

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tinting

Where can I find tips on tinting windows? I'm unsure about my job at the moment (god damn this credit crunch) and might have ago at it myself. Any tips will be welcomed, or is it a relly bad idea to do it yourself?

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome aboard

1 - 20 of 22 Posts