2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
iVTEC
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys..think its time to introduce myself :cool:

I joined up a few weeks ago when considering my next car and have now decided on a Type R.

Ive just put my current Golf MK5 up for sale
Volkswagen : VW Volkswagen Golf 1.6 FSI SE + R32 alloys + FVWSH (if anyones interested), so will be looking to buy the Civic once its sold.

Cheers

Shabz

·
iVTEC
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers for the welcome guys, I hope to become more active on the forum once my Golf sells and the Civic search begins.

Where abouts in Chelmsford are you Wheelchair? I work in Great Baddow.

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Site :D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the madness

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Hello and welcome. You'll find that the CTR owners are the most enthusiastic posters, on the whole, so lots to read!

Good luck with your sale and purchase.

·
iVTEC
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers guys! Seems to be a very friendly forum...

I've decided on a NHB (yes ive read about the stone chips!) with satnav hopefully..seen some very attractive prices recently.

·
iVTEC
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right guys, i've had a fair bit of interest in the Golf and a couple of viewings arranged for the weekend.....soooo is anyone on here selling their Type R :) .

I'll stick a post in the wanted section once the Golf has sold too, just wondering if anyones selling soon?!

Cheers

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Cheers guys! Seems to be a very friendly forum...

I've decided on a NHB (yes ive read about the stone chips!) with satnav hopefully..seen some very attractive prices recently.
Welcome MrShabz

Looks like you have made the right choice. Hope you get that Golf sold and find one soon :D

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum.:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts