2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my name is Ken and I am a proud owner of a Honda Civic 2012 2.2. This is my second one and fell in love with them ever since I drove someone else’s. I live in the UK and am also keen on motorbikes and currently own two triumphs.

·
4,219 Posts
Welcome to CivInfo Wolf (Jeez, I'm not typing all that out.:wink3:)
As well as cred, it will have quite a bit more get up and go than the Jazz. As you have probably found already.
Care to tell us a bit more about you and your new wheels?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I got the user name wrong way round it's only a 1.4 but definitely a bit more pokey than the Jazz, only my second car ever so a bit of a driving virgin, will hopefully get an Accord at some point with a bit more grunt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Though so far if you read my other post the civic has been a bit of a mare, so far in the space of 5 weeks I've been back to the dealership for squealing breaks,stuck caliper,new master cylinder,new clutch peddle box and now the stop start won't happen but liking the car when it's not at the dealers ?

·
4,219 Posts
will hopefully get an Accord at some point with a bit more grunt
The 2.2 diesel has plenty of that. I have owned two of them, but decided to go for the Civic 1.5 when the second Accord went through 2 injectors at a very low mileage. Luckily the warranty covered them. Probably because I didn't drive it enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts