2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there people!

I'm glad to have found myself here, well I have been lurking in the shadows for 4 months or so, just decided to register! However the car I have isn't the most exciting but it is my car. 07 Civic 1.8 i shift (Boring I know).

Anywho glad I made it here. I had a question that would have been asked ten thousand times but here goes, is there any suspension that would take the edge of the crashy ride in my car? I have been looking around and I think that the new version of the koni fsd's that are the Koni Special Active are best for my car and is apparently due to come out in a couple months after undergoing rebranding and re pricing after speaking to the guys in Surrey but I wanted some input from someone whom has koni fsd's or in fact a different suspension setup with coilovers etc.

Thanks guys

Nas

·
Administrator
18,054 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nas

Fresh OEM dampers and good tyres will calm down your crashy rear end, the bonus is that OEM dampers are cheap.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply. I'm not too sure, the car has only 32000, it had 28 odd thousand when I bought it, it was owned by an elderly couple before being owned by a younger couple for a short time who got rid of it due to the lady owner decided to go for a saab convertible and the man had a Morris minor and couldn't afford to run 3 cars at the same time.

Perhaps you're right, it may be due to the fact that it has been sat for a while and hardly used for most of its life (12) years. I'm going to sit on the idea for a little while and see what direction my mind tells me. Buyers remorse is my only fear either way (OEM/Aftermarket).

What to do what to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts