2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, just picked up my 2008 black 1.8 EX - I wasn't planning to get a new car but my Fiat 500 was written off last week by an irresponsible w****r who then drove off:(

Have already done 300 miles in past few days .....great car! :razz:

Ordered some whiter lights after searching the forum for the driving lights to match my HIDs, and a new boot light. ALso ordered the Civic kick plates off eBay & will be fitting all this on the weekend.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Alright mate welcome to the forum. ;-)

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Hi mate and welcome to the forum.

I would say irresponsible w****r's have their benefits. Fiat 500 to Civic is quite an upgrade. ;)

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
hello & welcome :)
good luck with the new car !!

·
L.U.F.C - MOT!!!!
91 Posts
Hi there, just picked up my 2008 black 1.8 EX - I wasn't planning to get a new car but my Fiat 500 was written off last week by an irresponsible w****r who then drove off:(

Have already done 300 miles in past few days .....great car! :razz:

Ordered some whiter lights after searching the forum for the driving lights to match my HIDs, and a new boot light. ALso ordered the Civic kick plates off eBay & will be fitting all this on the weekend.
I got my 1.8 EX after writing my fiat grande punto off (although it was my fault ..... long story) last month. Must be a FIAT thing..... welcome to the forum :cool:

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
1 - 16 of 16 Posts