2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! Thought id say hello. Ive just bought an 07 type s in silver. Loving it so far :) quite a step up from my previous car which was an mg zr.

Been looking around this forum For a week or so and finding it really helpfull. I got a few plans for my type s, ill be doing one job at a time. Already fitted a set of Mr Jp's 6500k bulbs which are ace! Induction kit is on order and soon for the new grill :)

Thinking about replacing the standard head unit and then fitting a subwoofer, is this a really big job? Im guessing a new fascia will have to be installed on the dash.

Tom

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi Tom and welcome. Do you have a link for the 6500k bulbs you bought as im not happy with the dim yellow ones iv got. Also, changing the headunit does require a new fascia, the cheapest iv found with a wiring harness is £177 which is why iv not gone ahead with that mod just yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahh cool. Thanks for that! Ill have to find a double din head unit and a garage that will fit it for me then before i go and buy it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ahh cool. Thanks for that! Ill have to find a double din head unit and a garage that will fit it for me then before i go and buy it.
The one i was originally watching was single din, iv not checked the sellers other items to see if he has anymore but if i find one i will let you know

1 - 15 of 15 Posts